Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Fez Day 4

March 23, 2019

Today we didn't do much, we walked around the medina and then strolled over to a nearby garden.  What's the name you say?  Uhhhhhh, hehe I got no clue.  I gotta go see if Randy kept the maps that the riad gave us.  I didn't take much pics today so this is gonna be a really short post. Yay for me!

While Randy went on his morning walk he bought a couple of doughuts on the street.  Guess how much they cost....TEN CENTS EACH!!  And they were delicious!  They weren't that sweet but it was super chewy and  yummy.
IMG_-2494
So these are the maps that have the name of this garden....
IMG_-2482
IMG_-2486
IMG_-2489
IMG_-2492

Tomorrow we leave for Marrakech!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that how they “package” the doughnuts? LOL No paper or plastic waste for sure. I’m a germophobe, So I would worry about all the germs landing on the doughnuts on the way back to the house.

The garden looks so serene. I like “no rush days” while on vacation.

Izsmom

Leslie's pics said...

haha I think so Izsmom! Well the ones that are sold on the street at least. We didn't get any from a bakery. Yah my husband is a germaphobe too so I'm surprised he bought it. I'm so glad he did!!

jalna said...

Nice catch-up-on-rest day! Beautiful garden. Looking forward to Marrakesh.

Leslie's pics said...

the garden was pretty Jalna, you would've liked it!