Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Vivianne & Jason

This is the cutest, non romantic couple ever!  I was cracking up the whole time.  All morning all you heard me say was "wait. are you comfortable?  You really don't look comfortable..." "try lean on each other like you would naturally." "what?  you guys don't do that???" "relax...you look kinda stiff" "Jason I can't tell if you're blinking or your eyes are just small!" "I can't see you...you seem to be blending in with the trees..." :-)

Vivianne was one of my favorite PSRs at work until she upped and left me for nursing school :-(.  Before she quit she asked if I would take pics of her and her boyfriend.  That was months ago!  Well I'm glad she didn't forget, I had a blast.  Oh yah.  Don't take a guy with a camo uniform to a forest.  He tends to blend in with the background...sigh...face palm...
IMG_-1537

IMG_-1546

IMG_-1554

IMG_-1569

IMG_-1576

IMG_-1583

IMG_-1587

IMG_-1590

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! Such a loving couple! You can see their love for each other in their gaze. ❤️

Izsmom

jalna said...

Awwwww, sweet couple!!

Leslie's pics said...

Yah Izsmom, they're so cute!

Jalna, you know what makes them awesome?? They asked for a 7:30 am shoot!!! I was so happy!

Kalin's Mommy said...

Sooo cute!!!!

Leslie's pics said...

super cute yah Michele!