Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2018

BACHI!

This is what happens when I bitch and whine about these damn loops.  Look what happened today...
IMG_0356
IMG_0354

 I was so pissed off and was so frustrated cause I just couldn't get them to stay on flat.  I finally gave up and changed my pants.  You know how frickin hard it is to put on a new pair of pants when you're all sweaty??  It's like a whole other workout!!  *$*&#!!  #*&$&!

And then this happens...
IMG_0355

So yah, that one ended up in the rubbish can.  No can use um anymore.  Good thing I ordered another set the other day, it was bound to happen.  I guess I'll just have to deal without it until
 it comes in.  It should come in sometime this week

ARGHGHGHGHGHHHHHHH

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Leslie! I feel for you, because I know that feeling. When I follow those exercise videos using the bands or other equipment, Murphy’s Law will follow. It is not a pretty sight. LOL. I know about having to change and you all sweaty, everything sticks and by the time you all changed it feels like you had another workout.


Izsmom

Leslie's pics said...

hahaha yup, that's why if I have to go shi-shi I just hold it because it's too much of a struggle to pull them back up!!

jalna said...

Sorry, but . . . HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can just picture you . . . all mad . . . HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Leslie's pics said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrr...silently cussing so I don't wake the neighbors!! FUMING THOUGH!!!