Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

80 Day Obsession Day 40

Holy crap.  I'm at the halfway point.  Lemme tell ya, these last 13 days were HARD...diet wise.  Between my lame toe (I have another story about that...), my sister's birthday (Bucca Di Beppo), my anniversary (Ruth's Chris), Thanksgiving, and my sister coming home for a week, it was very difficult to stick to the diet plan.  I didn't pig out or anything but some of them food choices definitely weren't on the acceptable food list.  UGH.  I guess I'm gonna be doing this program for 2 rounds instead of one.

So not much changes this time.  I really shouldn't be disappointed since it really was my fault.  If I was strict and came out with the same results then I'd be pissed.  Oh yah, about my toe.  It was finally healing nicely and I could almost do the exercises with minimal pain...until I went shopping at Foodland this past Saturday.  I was minding my own business, shopping to meal prep this week when I reversed my cart to move it out of the way of something.  RIGHT INTO MY TOE.  ARGHGHGHGHGHGGHGH!!!  I wanted to scream, not only cause it hurt like hell but I knew it just reversed my healing progress that I finally had over the last week.   Talk about some deep yoga breathing.  Good thing no one was in my aisle cause I probably looked like an idiot.  Talk about throbbing!!  My friend told me I must have some bad juju cause no one seems to have as much bad luck as me. sigh...

Anyways, here's my sad progress for these 13 days
IMG_0519
IMG_0521
IMG_0522

And since this is the only slightly noticeable thing here's the Day 27/40 comparison
Day 27:40

The only changes in measurements was -1" in the armpit part of my chest, -1" in my hips and 3% in body fat. I hope the next 10 days will be better :(


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey looking good! You are looking leaner and firmer. I give you credit with the holidays. I would not be able to adhere to a strict diet. You go girl.

Izsmom

Anonymous said...

Very noticeable improvement! Holy moley your body is changing, it's like the fat is smoothing out cuz before you had like bulging and now it's flat, so it is going away. Never seen weight loss like that but never had anyone documented it either. It's more like those commercials with the pants being pulled out and the belly so small. I winced when I read about your toe -- having been there thru the pain I can only imagine the intense throbbing. Keep up the hard work! -N

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Sorry to hear about the toe again. Hope it feels better soon. Your back looks great!! Your hard work is paying off!! - L

Leslie's pics said...

Thanks Izsmom! This diet thing sucks......bah!

Thanks N! I want to be able to do one of those "look at my old pants!" pics one day :-)

Thanks L, This darn toe, I think i should just chop it off already, but knowing me I'd bus up my other toes instead!

jalna said...

You're doing great! Made it past Thanksgiving! Hooo hoooo!!

jenny said...

Your luck sounds like mine, when it rains it pours!

But my main comment is to say you look great! Can totally tell the difference in the back view pictures, great job and keep it going. Also, I don't get to comment as much as I like...but love the family portraits! Love watching the families grow up every year. :)

Leslie's pics said...

Barely Jalna...just BARELY....

Thanks Jenny! Yah I can't believe some of the families that I've shot the kids were still toddlers back in the day...

Honolulu Aunty said...

It is worth the pain! (The regimen, not the toe.)

Leslie's pics said...

ARGHGHGHGHGGHHGHHHH If you say so aunty....yah and definitely not the toe!!