Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

80 Day Obsession Day 10

Not much change, which is kind of annoying to me cause I seem to be busting my butt and staying away from chocolate (and it's almost Halloween!!!!).  But I guess I can't complain since it's only been 10 days.  I know I just started but I hoped to see a little bit more difference.

I must say though, I do feel stronger.  Today was cardio day and last week when I did it I thought I was gonna puke.  I felt horrible all day.  Today I feel fine.  Yay me!  I think I just had to get used to eating breakfast and then working out right after.  I never used to do that.

Anyways, here's my horrible updated pics.  Sheesh I gotta wear something different next time.  It was hard to figure out which day was which on my phone!

IMG_0156

IMG_0157

IMG_0155

Yah, I gotta figure out where to stand.  I need to put a mark on my floor or something!

Weight:  no change
Chest:  34.5 (-.5")
Waist: no change
Hips:  no change
Left thigh: 23.5 (-.5")
Right thigh:  no change (wth?? i'm gonna be lopsided!)
Arms: no change
Body fat:  -2.5%

6 comments:

jenny said...

This is amazing, I think it does sound like you are making great progress. Thank you for sharing your progress -2.5% body fat is a big deal! Keep going, you're doing great!!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! If I’m not mistaken some times the body needs time to adjust and then boom the weight comes off. Cheering you on!

Izsmom

Leslie's pics said...

Yah thanks Izsmom! It's soooooo irritating and slow though!!!

jalna said...

Patience, young grasshopper. ~Kwai Chang Caine~

Leslie's pics said...

pffft...stooopid Kwai Chang Caine! stooopid grasshopper!

jalna said...

Hahahahaha!!!