Search This Blog

Friday, November 1, 2019

Jodhpur - Day 7

September 30, 2019

Another hot and sweaty day...by now we were pretty much drained from all the humidity.  I wanna come back in the winter so I can can actually enjoy myself :(

Itinerary for the day:
Breakfast on Board  7:30
Depar for sightseeing of Meharangarh Fort Jaswant Thada  9:00
Lunch at Palace Hotel  1:30
Return to POW  4:00
Departure for Bharatpur  4:30
Dinner on Board 7:00

IMG_-3708
IMG_-3709
Mr Happy is tired of taking pictures with me :-)
IMG_-3719
IMG_-3733
I waited FOREVER for this place to empty out.  When I was finally ready this lady decides to waddle in and sit down.  
IMG_-3740
IMG_-3748
Hair up = SWEATY MESS
IMG_-3751
IMG_-3757
IMG_-3758
IMG_-3759
Turban demonstration
IMG_-3760
This is Phool Mahal, a highly decorated hall in Menrangarh Fort
IMG_-3761
The lighting sucked in there so I didn't get many pictures
IMG_-3762
The old city is famous for its blue walls
IMG_-3764
IMG_-3766
IMG_-3770
IMG_-3772
YIKES!!!!
IMG_-3775
IMG_-3778

Tomorrow is our last day of the tour and we finally get to see the Taj Mahal!!  Stay tuned...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha your hubby certainly looked unhappy in that pic of the two of you. At first I didn’t read the notice about the swifts and thought the following pics were of wasp nests, but thought it’s kinda big. I would worry about poop from the Swifts.

Izsmom

Anonymous said...

Ahahaha, you want to go back! Seriously, must be something because My sis went 2 times and a guy I work with said he wants to go back too.These are really beautiful sites though.
v

Leslie's pics said...

I was thinking the same thing about the Swifts Izsmom!! EEEK!

jalna said...

Awwww, almost pau. I'm enjoying all your photos of the buildings.

Leslie's pics said...

V - you should maybe try and go! You might like it! :)

Yahhh almost pau but not almost pau post processing Jalna....gah!