Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

The Other Ogata Family...

Baby Makapuu

Wow, this family is hardcore.  I hardly ever get a family agree to do a 7am photoshoot.  I always hope and pray someone would want this time for two reasons...the lighting is good and I have all day to do other stuff, laundry, etc.  I was worried the kids were gonna be grumpy, having to wake up before the sun rises just to take pictures.  But nope!  They were awesome!!!!  The weather wasn't so great either.  Major wind and some sprinkles along the way.  Such troopers!

IMG_3298
IMG_3318
IMG_3337
IMG_3383
IMG_3403
IMG_3414
IMG_3424
IMG_3432

10 comments:

Kalin's Mommy said...

Awesome pics!

Cindy said...

Thanks so much! Too bad the wind didn’t cooperate.

Leslie's pics said...

Thanks Michele!

So sorry Cindy!! I was hoping it wouldn't be that bad....at least we were able to sneak a few good ones in :)

Anonymous said...

They really are troopers, I wouldn't even be there at 7 am! Great shots even if the weather wouldn't cooperate. -N

Anonymous said...

Nice! It looks "Christmasy" !

Izsmom

Leslie's pics said...

N - yah I was shocked to see them so happy and perky that early in the morning :)

Izsmom - they so cute yah!

Honolulu Aunty said...

7 AM, yikes! But, was worth it. Great lighting, nice shots!

Leslie's pics said...

Thanks Aunty! Gotta love that early morning lighting!

Erick said...

Very nice, sky looks good to me.

Leslie's pics said...

yah, sky was nice, the wind, uh...not so much :-\