Search This Blog

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Ailey

East West Center

Wow.  I still remember when Jalna and I did Ailey's newborn photos....that was seven years ago!! Jalna usually does her yearly Christmas photos but since her camera has been on the blink she asked if I could fill in instead.  This little girl is hilarious!!  So, so, so cute, and so easy!  Thanks Ailey for being such a good sport, I know you were cold!

IMG_3517

IMG_3521

IMG_3532

IMG_3543

IMG_3544

IMG_3553

IMG_3557

IMG_3575

IMG_3576

IMG_3582

IMG_3592

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww so cute! She's a natural and she got spunk! LOL. Great pics.

Izsmom

Leslie's pics said...

Yah Izsmom! I was cracking up the whole time :)

jalna said...

Totally made me smile! Dat girl . . . she's so entertaining! The photos look outstanding!

Leslie's pics said...

She was so funny Jalna...never complained once! The grass was wet, it was cold, but she was smiles the whole time :)

Honolulu Aunty said...

I am good friends with her grandma - HO! I sound old, yeah? Ailey is such a character. The things she says and does crack us up. A true bundle of joy, and your pictures are great!

Leslie's pics said...

Ailey's got a proud gramma! She's so funny, she texted Jalna a picture of Ailey before I even looked at mines!! (Daddy was taking pics on the cellphone at the same time) :)

Erick said...

Cute girl, the red kimono and umbrella works well. Awesome.

Leslie's pics said...

she made it so easy for me Erick!