Search This Blog

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Marshall and Tyler

Saturday, March 31, 2012
Somewhere in Kahala...I think that's still Kahala!

My co-worker Marshall had asked me if I could take pictures of his son's baseball team.  It just so happened that the game was at 11:00 today. Ugh.  The worse time possible.  The sun was bright and the tree shadows were spotchy.  Oh well, we just did what we could. These were a cute bunch of boys, I'm only posting Tyler cause I didn't ask any of the parents for their permission.

Here's Marshall and Tyler
 I swear this is the first time he's ever smiled for me
 Baby brother Tanner
 The Marlins
 This is their "serious" look.  Funny yah!!

2 comments:

jalna said...

So, so cuuute! Makes me smile!

Les said...

haha I was so shocked to see him smile for me!