Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The big day, behind the scenes...

Sunday, March 11, 2012
Hollywood, California

Since Judy's photographer wasn't showing up until 3:00ish I got to play photographer for most of the morning.  I was pretty impressed, Judy was very calm and relaxed for the most part. I tried not to get in her way just in case... :)

She bought her girls the cutest (and softest!) robes for their bridesmaid's gifts

 I went over the guy's room, and it was quite a different scene over there...
 They were watching basketball!!
 I got bored and went back to the girls room.  I told them I'd be back in half an hour...
 yup! still drinkin and hanging out!
 Finally about 5 till 3 they started getting ready
 Judy's beautiful mom

2 comments:

jalna said...

WOW!! Awesome shots Les!!

Les said...

Thanks Jalna! I wish I could've gotten more but the real photographer showed up :(