Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

No camera day...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ok, I don't know what I'm doing but I'm gonna give this a try. I decided to give my back and neck a break today and not take my camera along with us. We didn't do much, and Randy brought his little camera. This is a typical dog walker in BA...supposedly it's ok to walk 14 dogs but if you walk 15, you're in big trouble. This guy had 14!!



I'll post random videos from our trip now...this is Iguazu Falls in action



This is scary Paraguay...



Ok, last one for tonight...the drivers here are CRAAAZY! They don't pay any attention to lanes over here!

3 comments:

Erick said...

Cool waterfall,it is wide! The video works well with the waterfall.

jalna said...

I like ALL your videos!! You're really documenting your trip well. That car ride was scary. Reminded me of riding in a taxi in Tokyo. That's how they drive there too.

Betty Townsend said...

OMG! Reminded me of being in Korea. They didn't know what lanes are either. It was pure craziness there with the traffic!!