Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kenny Loves Judy...oh yah and Judy Loves Kenny!

Sunday, March 11, 2012
Supper Club, Hollywood, California

The big event finally arrived so after the photographer arrived the wedding party had to head over to the club so I went back to the room to get ready.  I wish I was able to see them walk down Hollywood Ave all dolled up like that!  There's so much characters walking around down there it must've been a sight to see.

As I walked up to the club here's what I saw...cute yah?
 When you look from the other side it looked like this...
 The bridal party went up to the roof for some pictures so I followed...it was freezing up there!
 This was the most comfortable wedding I've been to!!




 There was a photo booth and they displayed everyone's pictures up on the big screen
 This was an awesome, awesome, awesome wedding. I'm not kidding and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it. Thanks Judy and Kenny! Have a great time in Italy...xoxox

2 comments:

jalna said...

Very, very cool wedding and reception! I totally love everything about it.

Les said...

Me too, I just wish I could photograph it better :|