Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Buenos Aires Day 4

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Today was pretty uneventful, we did A LOT of walking, getting lost, walking some more, getting lost again...I didn't take much pictures, wasn't much to take of today. Anyways, can't blog long, I gotta wake up at 3:00 tomorrow morning for a 7:15 flight to IGUAZU!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Trying to figure out where we need to be...

This is the famous obelisk, don't ask me about the signifcance of it, I have no idea...geez, not a very good blogger, huh?

We decided on pizza for lunch.

I don't know if you can see but nothing is in English!

We somehow figured out how to order a mushroom pizza...it was yummy!

I also ordered a slice of this, I forgot what it was called though. BTW, that's not a pepperoni, it's a big red bell pepper...mmmmmm!

Randy wanted a Red Bull but couldn't find one so we got the Argentinian equivalent instead. He said it tasted the same but a little more citrousy (is that a word or what?)

3 comments:

Erick said...

Cool photos, the pizza looks really good too. Keep us posted. Have fun at your next stop!

Betty Townsend said...

That pizza looks yummy!! Seems you and Randy are doing good getting around the area. Pretty good being able to figure out what you want to eat!

jalna said...

I agree with Betty, that pizza looks ono. The city looks so neat. It's amazing that you and Randy can get around without being lost forever. What kind of public transportation do they have there? There's hardly any traffic. Did you notice that the lady in your second to the last picture is also in your last picture?