Search This Blog

Monday, January 14, 2019

80 Day Obsession - Day 80

So Saturday was my last day!!!  I'm definitely gonna do another round of this, now that Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years are out of the way.  Hmmmm but I'm now stuck with Valentines day and my birthday....I guess it's not as bad though, I think.  Overall I think it's a great program.  I'll go over my thoughts in another post but here's my results - don't get excited, there's not much difference, but I guess it's better than nothing.

One thing I did notice, when I get out of the shower and I bend over to wrap my hair up in a twisty thingy, I used to see a lot of gross wrinkly cellulite on my thighs.  Now, not so much.  So I'm happy about that!
IMG_0781

IMG_0782

IMG_0783


Overall loss:
Weight:  7 lbs
Body fat: 1.5% (which I consider no change at all...wth!)
Chest:  upper -2" 
original "bra" measurement: -.5"
Waist:  -3"
Hip:  -3"
Right leg:  -1"
Left leg:  -1"
Right arm:  -.5"
Left arm:  -.5"

I hope round 2 will be better.  I'll be sure to let you know!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did good. You look slimmer.

Izsmom

Anonymous said...

Wow significant difference - even your boobs got smaller since they're mostly fat too. But you went through so much 2-1/2 months for 7 pounds? When I use to diet I would lose about 5 lbs in the first week and a half, since I am so overweight I could lose 30 lbs easy but the remaining 20 was a struggle and I would plateau out. Is this diet better cuz you aren't hungry? Congrats though! -N

Lorna said...

I can see a difference, and I think you're doing it the right way (a loss of too much weight over a short period of time, usually water, comes back with a vengeance, it seems), so going steady and slow is good. Gambatte!

Leslie's pics said...

Thanks Izsmom!

I don't know if this diet is better N, but yah, i'm really not hungry with this program. There are actually some days that I don't eat the last meal cause I really don't feel like it. I do like the workout portion though. Oh and I can't lose anymore of my boobs!! I no more to begin with!! arghghghghgh!!!

Thanks Lorna!

jalna said...

Wow!!!! Totally can tell all the minus inches!!!

Leslie's pics said...

thanks Jalna...I wish it was more but. Bah!