Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2019

80 Day Obsession Day 70

January 1, 2019

Happy New Year everyone!!!  Yah sorry, I've been slacking here...this last month has been crazy busy.  I'm not gonna bore you/gross you out with more pics this time, my results haven't changed.  Well it did, I gained a couple of pounds during the holiday but at the time of weigh in/measuring it went back to what it was from day 50.

I can't believe i'm on day 70 already (well day 72 now). Crap.  Only a few more days to go.  I think I'm gonna do one more round of this one to see if I can do better the next time.  I knew it was gonna be tough doing this through the holidays but I didn't want to wait 3 months before I started.

I'll see you in about a week at day 80!  I'll give you my full review of the program and my sad results :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hauoli Makahiki Hou! The Holidays are so hard when trying to limit your food intake. Did you see the article in the Star Advertiser about dieting? To summarize, when you cut back on calories you lose weight but it’s mainly water and muscles. But when you eat the right foods (protein, certain types of fat and certain carbs) and exercise you build muscle and burn off calories and thus lose fat/weight.
I’m sure you’ll do well at the end of 80 days.

Gambatte!

Izsmom

Leslie's pics said...

Happy new year Izsmom! Yes, that's why this program is so good, it basically tells you what to eat and how much, and when...I know if I was strict about it I would've done a whole lot better. I knew the holidays were gonna be rough so I'm not beating myself up about it too much. I'm hoping in round two I'll do better. sigh..........

jalna said...

Was wondering how you were doing. Like Izsmom said . . . gambatte!

Leslie's pics said...

yah yah yah...hahaha thanks jalna!