Search This Blog

Monday, August 14, 2017

Lennox

Kakaako

Meet Lennox....he's turning one soon and mommy Vikki needed some pics for his invitation.  I saw this wall on the internet and I was on a mission to find it!  Good thing I plenty friends that pay attention so they knew exactly where it was...It's on the Fisher wall next to Mother Waldron park.  It's awesome because since it's not facing the street I didn't have to worry about cars parked in front of it!

I took some test shots before they arrived
IMG_2180

IMG_2181

IMG_2182


So cute yah!!
IMG_2187-2

IMG_2195

IMG_2214

IMG_2232

IMG_2249

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Jalna are so creative in all that you do! So adorable!

Izsmom

jalna said...

Such a cutie pie!!!

Leslie's pics said...

Thanks Izsmom! He was an easy project :)

Jalna - he was giggling the whole time! He cried for all of 3 seconds, I have no idea why...probably was me :-\

Unknown said...

Thank you Leslie!! I can't wait to use these for the invite!! you're awesome!! i'm glad we got to meet you and Lenny wasn't too bad of a model (got lucky)! Mahalo!

Leslie's pics said...

You're so welcome Vikki!! He was adorable...sooooo easy! I'll take pictures of him ANYTIME!!