Search This Blog

Sunday, October 11, 2009

NYC Day 8

Saturday, October 10, 2009
Brooklyn

Randy and I wandered off on our own today and took a tour of the Brooklyn Bridge given by Big Onion Walking Tours. These tours are led by college graduate students and it only cost $15. Since we walked the bridge last year, I didn't take much pictures today but if you would like to see the ones I took last year, you can see them here.
We crossed the bridge and headed into Brooklyn...
There also was an Avon Breast Cancer Walk going on so there were a ton of people crossing the bridge today!
It was a beautiful day for a walk...a crisp 60 degrees and sunny
heading to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade
Gorgeous views of the city from here...
Looking out towards the Statue of Liberty
Isn't this a cute name for a lane?
heading back over to the city...



2 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Great pictures, Les! I am assuming you are home now. Welcome Home!! Looks like your trip was fantastic!!

Les said...

Unfortunately, yes, I'm back home now :(. I could've used a few more days of vacation!