Search This Blog

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Lil' An and Alister

Kakaako

I saw this wall in a picture and right away I knew who I wanted to be my models..Thuy An and Alister got engaged earlier this year and I thought this would be so cute with them in it.  An isn't an early riser but she was a good sport and I dragged  her butt out of bed for a 7am photoshoot.  This was harder than I thought.  The sun was so bright by then (it was a 6:30 sunrise) and I had to deal with horrible shadows.  I really wanted to do this in the early evening but this wall is the parking lot to a store so there would definitely be cars parked there later on.  We had fun anyways...
IMG_3037

IMG_3041

IMG_3049_2

IMG_3064

IMG_3067

IMG_3084-2

IMG_3100

IMG_3098

IMG_3113


Thanks Guys!!!! xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! So cute! You are so creative, like Jalna. That's why you two are good friends! I love the lighting and the shadows.

Izsmom

PS~ Did you see the PS I posted to Jalna about the Lawai, Kauai 7-11 buying the manju recipe from the family that ran the mini mart before? You two need to go back to Kauai and try it. I haven't tried the 7-11 one yet. But my husband's friend who lives there said, it's the same. I like that it's bite size. I don't know if they still have different fillings. You might want to check 7-11 Lawai on Yelp. They might have info.

Leslie's pics said...

Thanks Izsmom! Yes!! I did see your comment...go back to the post and read what I wrote :)

jalna said...

So so cuuuuute!!! Came out nice!

Leslie's pics said...

Thanks Jalna...HO DA HOT!! You would've been miserable!

Honolulu Aunty said...

Very nice, very nice! Special.

Leslie's pics said...

awww, thanks Aunty!