Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Canon contest, take 5

Yes, it's that time of year again...the dreaded Canon contest. This year the theme was "Hawaii No Ka Oi." I swear it's getting harder and harder every year! Of course, and like always, it's getting down to the wire (the deadline is Feb. 28th) and I'm scrambling for something to turn in. These are the three I chose:

Time Out - Oahu style

Natural Beauty

Lucky We Live Hawaii
I'm not sure if you can read it but the headline on the newspaper reads "Storm blankets South with snow, ice."

Wish me luck!

7 comments:

jalna said...

I'm jellos!

Betty Townsend said...

Oh, wow!! These are all great!! You will do good!!

Les said...

you won't be jellos for long...believe me!!

thanks Betty!

susie said...

VERY NICE I JUST LOVE THEM!!! I HANDED IN 3 YESTERDAY MORNING TOO. GOOD LUCK!!!

Les said...

thanks Susie! Aww...I wanna see your entries! You should post them! Hey did you vote on the Canon employees contest again? I should've, maybe I could've won a camera too!

Erick said...

Me jellos too! Very nice, you have a good chance. Your shots fit their theme well. Good Luck!

Les said...

Thanks Erick...I hope so! Hey, where's your entries???