Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Ito Family

Sunday, January 10, 2010
Kapiolani Park

After months and months (or should I say years??) of scheduling, then re-scheduling, Anne and I finally found a convenient date and place to take her family pictures. We decided on the fountain at Kapiolani Park. Of course it was an ugly day (go figure...) and it looked like it was gonna rain...

We started off by the trees first...here's Natalie
Kawana'ao
and baby Jonah...
I was a bit worried because this is how the first family picture turned out...
I love, love, love this series of pictures...I just wish it wasn't so darn bright!
Meet the newest member of the family, Aunty Jalna...aka the lady with all the squeaky toys!
This is when the kids started to get a little tired of taking pictures...
And Jonah started getting hungry...
Finally it was a free-for-all-do-whatever-you-like kind of pictures
Thanks Anne! Am I gonna have to wait another 3 years before we do this again???



7 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Love the pictures. Saw Jalna's earlier. These are adorable kids!!

Les said...

Yah they are! I love this family!

jalna said...

Cuuute shots!! Don't forget next Sunday . . . motorcycles . . . at least they stay still.

Les said...

hmmm, they may stay still but do they get grouchy? Do we need to bring squeaky toys??

Erick said...

Great family photos! I like the over exposed shoots, it look artsy. My favorite is the last picture with dad, looks like they are having so much fun. Great job!

susie said...

Great pictures!!! Looks like all had loads of fun.

Les said...

Thanks Susie and Erick! Yah, that last picture was one of the very few where Kevin actually had a natural smile on his face!