Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Arlene

Wednesday, November 18,2009
Kaka'ako Park

This is my co-worker Arlene...she's almost 7 months pregnant and she asked me if I could do some maternity pics. I was quite nervous, I had never done this before! I mean how the heck do you pose someone with their belly sticking out without having them look fat?!?! Good thing she's a petite girl, I didn't have much problems with her :) This was actually a really good experience for me, and thank you Arlene for being so patient and such a good sport!

This is her boyfriend Kaimi...
This started out as a silhouette pic, it didn't quite work so I tried to play with it in photoshop...I kinda like the grainy look of it!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

The Pictures look great, I love it! Thank you for spending your nap time to take pictures of me:) We had fun... good job for your first time. XOXO

Les said...

Thanks Arlene! I'm glad I woke up! hahaha! I'm soooo relieved that you like them, I was so worried! Call me when the baby is born...I'll be happy to take his pics too :)

Betty Townsend said...

Wow, Les! These are awesome!!

Les said...

thanks Betty!! :)

jalna said...

Wow Les!! Awesome! Now I know who to refer to if people ask for maternity shots!

Les said...

whaaaat?? Are you serious? You shoulda been out there with me! Between those damn bugs and the bright sun washing out all of my pics, I could've used the help! I'll be sure to bring you along next time...

susie said...

Very Very nice!!! Totally Awsome!!!!

Les said...

Thanks Susie! :)

Erick said...

Wow, tough assignment. You did a great job, nice preggie posing, tastefully done. Your sunset shots are beautiful. Super shooting!

Les said...

thanks Erick!! ;)