Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2019

I've been busy!

I know, I know, i've been dragging my butt on my India pics but I have so many to work through it's making my head spin.  In the mean time it's Christmas time so that means it's time for holiday pics!  This is what i've been doing when i'm not procrastinating on posting my last vacation...

The Campbells
IMG_-4290 copy
Ailey
IMG_-4773 copy
front_black_snowflake copy
The Ogata and the Fosters
IMG_-4836 copy
IMG_-4843
The Kameis
front copy
The Teradas
IMG_-5079 copy
The Ichinoses and Okamuras
IMG_-5189 copy
IMG_-5244 copy
IMG_-5267 copy
IMG_-5277 copy
The Watanabes
IMG_-5511 copy
The Rapozas
IMG_-5526 copy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Holiday photos of the families! You are a great photographer.

Izsmom

Kalin's Mommy said...

Awesome pics! Boy you were busy!

jalna said...

WOW!!! All so nice!!

Anonymous said...

wow nice photos and they all capture their spirit! -N

Leslie's pics said...

Thanks N!

Honolulu Aunty said...

VERRRYYY nice family pictures!