Search This Blog

Friday, June 16, 2017

Brazilian Cheese Bread

I've wanted to try this recipe for a long time but never got around to it.  Jalna happened to give me a bag of tapioca flour because Wendell tried something similar a few months ago.  Perfect!  I was bored at home because Randy was working the night shift again so I decided to bake.  Wow, that's twice in one week!  I got the recipe on Pinterest but here's the link to the webpage.

It actually turned out pretty good!  It was like I was eating a cheesy mochi.  I used pepper jack cheese instead of cheddar but I think I will try cheddar next time just to compare.  Has anyone ever tried this before?  I'm not even sure what it's supposed to taste like.
IMG_5495


Randy's gonna be working a lot of evenings/graves in the next few weeks, maybe I'll do more experimenting!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...looks scrumptious! You are so ambitious!

Izsmom

Leslie's pics said...

Hahaha not really Izsmom, this one was really easy! I think it took more work washing my dishes...

jalna said...

Yay!!! Hope to see more creations!

Leslie's pics said...

I can bake in peace!! :D

Erick said...

Wow, looks so ONO!

Leslie's pics said...

This recipe is a keeper Erick!