Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Maui iPhone pics

I forgot about the pics I took on my phone!!!

We stopped by GuriGuri before we headed up to Kula...doesn't this look delicious??
IMG_4988


And then this happened...BAH!  On my very first bite too!
IMG_4989


IMG_4990


IMG_4992


IMG_4998


My favorite pic of the day!!
IMG_4996


Haha I saw this while we were driving around and made Jalna work her magic to get the picture.  Cute yah!  I actually got a lot of likes on Instagram with this pic! :)
IMG_5014



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pic of you and the goat is so cute!

Izsmom

Leslie's pics said...

Thanks Izsmom! I was hoping to get a good selfie with one of them...

jalna said...

Guri guri on the ground . . . so tragic!

Leslie's pics said...

No kidding! That cup was so small that it was probably half my ice cream!