Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2015

The Romanos!

Kakaako Beach Park

Ruby is one of my besties that kept me sane while living in San Francisco about 13 years ago...she decided to make the move permanent and became a resident of the state of California :( I miss her and her family dearly, I gotta go back up for a visit soon!

I've been shooting pics of her family from the time Ian was born, and it was time to get some updated pictures!

IMG_5694

IMG_5699

IMG_5702

IMG_5705

IMG_5711

IMG_5717

IMG_5719-2

IMG_5721

IMG_5732

IMG_5737-2

IMG_5747

IMG_5750

IMG_5755

IMG_5762

IMG_5765

IMG_5742

Thanks for being such a good sport Ian!!

7 comments:

jalna said...

Awwwww . . . so sweet family.

Les said...

I know! And he's so talkative now, the last time I saw him I don't think he said one word to me!

Nippon Nin said...

Very nice photos!

I adore San Francisco! I would like to live there but too expensive...and I love Oregon.

Les said...

Thanks Nippon Nin! I really love San Francisco too I was lucky I was living there as a contracted employee so all of my housing was paid for :). So funny you mentioned Oregon, I've been talking about visiting there soon, I've been really wanting to go, I've never been there!

Erick said...

Awesome family shots!

Les said...

Thanks Erick! long time no see!

jalna said...

Halle Barry!