Search This Blog

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sheep, sheep and more sheep!

Queenstown, Te Anau

Good morning Queenstown!  Geez, we missed the beautiful sunrise.  We went walking around early to make sure we saw it but then we got cold and went into the grocery store cause it looked like the sunrise was gonna be bleh.   We walked out and the sky was pink!  I ran over to the lake and this is all that was left :( It was pretty while it lasted...
IMG_4142

IMG_4144

IMG_4145

Today we drove out to Te Anau.  We figured it would take us about 3 hours to get down there, since we would take pics, grab a bite to eat...but if you decide to drive down here and run into Lake Hayes, then turn around!!!  You're going the wrong way!!! Uhhh about 5 miles out of the way.  It wouldn't be a vacation if we didn't get lost, right??
IMG_4154

There are sheep EVERYWHERE!!! It was sooo cute but I could never find a good place to pull over to take some pics.  I finally found one and I was so excited!  I got lucky too cause it was raining the whole time and it stopped just long enough for me to get some pics with my new friends
IMG_4156

IMG_4158

IMG_4159-2

IMG_4160-2

IMG_4161

We made it!!  We didn't take much pics here, not as picturesque as Queenstown.  Tomorrow will be a different story. Stay tuned!
IMG_4165

IMG_4177


2 comments:

jalna said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!

Les said...

I know!!! I was getting so excited everytime we passed a pasture and it was either full of sheep or cows. Randy was telling me to shut up after awhile cause I kept yelling "hi sheep and cows!! Hi my friends!" hahahaha