Search This Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2014

The Teradas

Heeia State Park

Hmmmm....out of all the pics that I take of my sister's family (yah, I know, not that much!) I don't think i've ever taken their family Christmas pics.  Don't blame only me though!  We can never get our schedules straight.  I was feeling like crap today, i've been sick for the last few days but I figured if I don't do it now I'd never get another chance.

Kinda cute...I didn't even have to tell them to pose.  They just hopped to it!


















I wonder how long it will be before I do this again...

4 comments:

jalna said...

Niiiice! Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Les said...

ugh me too...if i could only sleep, then maybe I will feel better :(

Erick said...

Very nice, love the expressions!

Les said...

Thanks Erick, haha yah they're a bunch of characters :-)