Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2014

The Chew!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Cold and rainy!  We had reservations for The Chew, a cooking talk show on ABC.  We headed uptown for the taping...Yuck.

IMG_1671

IMG_1672

We had crappy seats.  Someone didn't want to wait in the rain so we headed for shelter.  Of course we lost our place in line...no food for us! :(
IMG_1673

I was gonna bring my camera but didn't want to lug it around in the rain.  Damn.  I coulda gotten better pictures.
IMG_1676

Michael Simon
IMG_1681

One freaky picture of Carla
IMG_1682

IMG_1683

We grabbed a hot dog after the show, all that food made us hungry.  Of course Randy decides afterwards that he wants to go to Shake Shack.  Punk.
IMG_1684

IMG_1685

I saw this place on the Cooking Channel, they make mini rice krispie treats!
IMG_1687

Cute yah!  I bought a mint chocolate and a salted caramel
IMG_1688

Hope the weather is better tomorrow...

2 comments:

jalna said...

Very cool you got to watch The Chew! Those rice krispie treats look good!

Les said...

Yah I just wish we got to sample something :(