Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pacer

Saturday, October 2, 2010
Honpa Hongwanji

About a year ago I noticed this little ramp thingy when I was driving home from work. I always thought it would be neat to have my friend Pacer sit there, with his skateboard while it's warning you to KEEP OFF. Finally after numerous cancellations and re-schedulings, we finally made it over there today.Meet Pacer.
So Jalna and I were fussing around with her off camera flash/umbrella and it wasn't working too well. Between all the wind and technical difficulties we couldn't quite get it quite right. I was ok with my pics until I saw Jalna's on her blog...now I'm frustrated.
maybe I gotta start doing this:

Thanks Pace! Can't wait to try the next shoot!

3 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Your photos are great, Les! :-)

jalna said...

Hey, they came out good. I love how Pacer looks. I like try again.

Les said...

Thanks Betty! Not quite the effect I was looking for but :(

Jalna...I need a crash course on off-camera flash. You'll be certified soon so after you teach me my pictures can look like yours :)