Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quentin, Dylan, and Nikola

Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Mom's house, Kailua

Quentin - 11 mos (almost!)
Dylan - 4 yrs
Nikola - 5 1/2 weeks

Ok so my sister has been giving me scoldings because I've been slacking on Quentin's monthly pictures. Since I got off early today I headed off to Kailua this afternoon to try and get some good shots before he turns 1! He wasn't digging this "lifting him up in the air thing" too much and gramma's arms were getting sore.
Dylan stayed in the house and acted shy whenever I pointed the camera at him
Joanne stopped by with baby Nikola and Quentin had a blast with his new friend
Can Nikola play with me?
First let me look in your mouth.
He had this weird fascination about sticking his finger in Nikola's mouth! Maybe he'll be a dentist someday...


Grampa came out to join the fun
Mommy finally came home from work and we tried again. Nope. Still no smile...we still got a little more time before he turns one...I got time to try again!!

5 comments:

Betty Townsend said...

Wow! He's still a cutie! Hard to believe he'll be a year soon. Your other nephew is a handsome little guy too. And the baby...so cute! Great pictures!!

Les said...

Thanks Betty! Those two little guys are becoming a handful!

jalna said...

Awwwwww . . . sooo cute!

Erick said...

Cute, cute, cute! I really love that B/W shot, nice comp, great expressions on the kids faces!

Les said...

Thanks Erick!