Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2018

80 Day Obsession Day 27

I know that I was gonna post every 10 days but according to the program Phase 2 begins on day 27 which technically is tomorrow (we don't count Sunday, which is a rest day).  So I got jipped on 3 days and this week sucked.  Besides my toe fiasco I also had two dinners to go to.  One on Friday night and one last night.  Ugh.  I ate pretty good but I know it was more than I usually do, even though I skipped my 3:00 meal to compensate (not even sure if I was supposed to do that!)  Anyways, I hope day 40 will show better results.  IT BETTER!! grrrr
Day 27 front side by side
Day 27 side by side
Day 27 back side by side
That stoopid fold is still there on my left side.  I just wish it would go away already!!

Weight:  -1 (total 4)
Body Fat: - 1% 
Chest:  Ok I just figured out that I was measuring this wrong the whole time.  I was supposed to measure under my arm pit, not where my bra is (like normal people do!) So I'm gonna have 2 measurements from now on.  39"/34" (no change)
Waist:  35" (-2")
Hips: 46" (-1")
Right leg: 24" (no change)
Left leg:  24" (no change)
Right arm: 13.5" (no change)
Left arm: 13.5" (no change)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a noticeable different! I give you cred for showing yourself like that, me too shame! I don't even like looking at myself in the mirror! But you doing really really well. Yay! Go You! -N

Leslie's pics said...

Thnaks N! Das why I gotta chop off my face in the pictures! I cringe when people come up to me and ask me how I'm doing cause they saw my blog...ugh! So shame!

Kalin's Mommy said...

I can see the difference! Yay!

Anonymous said...

You’re doing good! I see the difference. Keep on keeping on!

Izsmom

Leslie's pics said...

Thanks Michele and Izsmom! I just wish it was more 😬

jalna said...

Your shorts are getting looser, and the most noticeable change to me is at the armpit area. Plus I can see more muscle definition. Pretty soon your guns are gonna pop.

Leslie's pics said...

i no like um pop! I like um get smaller remember??? hahaha ugh... I hate my arms.