Search This Blog

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Solana

Meet Solana!  She's the daughter of my cousin Kevin and his wife Nikki.  She was born on September 24 and she already doesn't like me...I'm beginning to see a pattern here.  Maybe the babies are on to me.  They know that I'm too lazy to have kids so they make me suffer while I try to take their pictures.  Hahahahaha!!...I was able to get a couple keepers today, hopefully she won't remember me the next time I see her!

IMG_2714

IMG_2684

IMG_2687

IMG_2690

Anyone out there that can help me turn her hat pink?  It's turning out funky whenever I try to do it...
IMG_2701

IMG_2706

This is how she feels about me...hahahahaha!!  Their dog Ziggy did sooo good!!
IMG_2732

IMG_2736

IMG_2750bw



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if my first comments went through...in case it didn't...I love the pics! She is adorable.

Izsmom

Leslie's pics said...

Thanks Izsmom! She totally is!

jalna said...

Love love love the photos!!

Leslie's pics said...

Look at her fingers Jalna...I love her long dainty fingers!!

Honolulu Aunty said...

WOW!!! Those were really great pictures! WOW!!!

The dog with the smiling teeth cracked me up. So cute.

You're good. Yup, you're good.

Leslie's pics said...

Hahahah you so funny Aunty! Isn't Ziggy so cute!! And if I was good then the baby would be smiling, not turning bright red and yelling at me!! :)

celia said...

Guess what Leslie? My friend, Brian, and I went to visit them later the same day. They mentioned how happy that Solana had photos done earlier by a wonderful photographer. Lol, she slept during our visit. Only today, I decided to check out blogs - what a happy find. Love your photos!!!

Leslie's pics said...

Small world Celia!!! So how do you know them? Kevin’s Dad and my mom are siblings. You’re lucky she was sleeping. I must’ve worn her out! She’s so adorable isn’t she??

celia said...

Brian has been very supportive and was like a step dad to Nikki since she was 2. I agree, Solana is so adorable!!!