Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

I'm so sad....and upset...or should I say LIVID

Did you hear that Oregon is on fire??  Yup....the Columbia Gorge.  The same gorge that I just went hiking at 3 weeks ago.  How did it start you ask?  By a group of idiotic teenagers throwing firecrackers and smoke bombs down into the gorge.  You can read the whole stupid story here.  I was so upset after I read it.  I can't believe people are so stupid.

This is what the tunnel looks like now:
gorge fire

I'm grateful that I was able to enjoy it when I did.  I was really lucky.  Hopefully not everything got ruined...this place was truly special.  

5 comments:

jalna said...

So sad . . .

Kalin's Mommy said...

Oh my, so sad!

Leslie's pics said...

You know what's even sadder? I've been watching the news for about an hour now and they haven't mentioned it once. I guess the hurricane that's hitting the Florida coast right now is more important :( I heard Montana is on fire too and no one said anything about that either...

Anonymous said...

That is terrible! People nowadays don't seem to care or think about their actions.

Izsmom

Leslie's pics said...

I know!! The comment about "so what are we supposed to do about it now?" made me so upset!! I would be sooooooo scared if that was me!