Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2015

My Whirlwind Weekend

Brett & Charisse's Wedding
Saturday, November 14, 2015
San Diego, CA

My second cousin got married this weekend in Palm Springs.  We found out that no one from Hawaii was gonna make it to the wedding so me and my three sisters came to the rescue! (Mom and dad are in China so they couldn't make it).  Karie and I flew in Friday night, got in at midnight, met Pam and Sandy and drove out the next morning.  Wow.  This was the first time we hung out in A LONG time.  First road trip, that's for sure!

We ran into traffic and barely made it to the wedding.  Unfortunately the bride and groom asked that no pictures be taken during the ceremony (which is a good thing, we were rushing so much to get there I forgot my camera at the hotel!) so I only got pics a the reception.  Thank god the hotel was only 5 minutes away!
IMG_6540

IMG_6544-2

IMG_6552

The Murray Family and Uncle Fred!
IMG_6561-2

The beautiful bride...
IMG_6563

IMG_6568

IMG_6572

This was before...ahem...someone got a little drunk...
IMG_6573

IMG_6575

IMG_6578

IMG_6585-2

Congratulations Brett & Charisse!

Stay tuned for our next adventure!




2 comments:

jalna said...

Great bonding time!!! So cute you guys! Love your dress BTW.

Leslie's pics said...

Thanks Jalna! Speaking of the dress...had some issues, so hilarious, i'll show you the pics that i refused to post! ;D