Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I'm in New Zealand!!!

April 16, 2015
Queenstown

We arrived in Auckland early yesterday morning (very early...like midnight) but I didn't take any pictures there, nothing really interesting, just another big city...but very nice.  My vacation officially starts from today.  This is what I was waiting for, and so far am not disappointed.  We flew into Queenstown this morning and made the mistake of not taking a window seat.  My friend mentioned to me to make sure I watched the landing...it was AMAZING.  I'll have pics of that when we fly out.  I already changed my seats!

This is what the airport looked like when we landed...

First stop:  Ferburger.  My friend Jesse recommended it and it was only a block away from our apartment.  It's very popular, there's always a line out the door.  We went early and were lucky to get a seat inside.  Worth the wait!!!  This burger is yummy!

It was a bit chilly today!  

After our big meal we had to walk it off...just a block away we came upon this...





This is the view right outside of our apartment














The little courtyard outside our door.  cute yah?


If the rest of the trip is gonna be like this then I will be one happy camper!  Stay tuned...tomorrow we're heading for Te Anau...

3 comments:

jalna said...

Holy moly!!!!! So beautiful!!!!!!

Les said...

ohmygawwwwd jalna...you would sooo love it here!!

Les said...

I know right!!! But it's supposed to rain all day today so I'm sad :(