Search This Blog

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Dylan is playing volleyball!

Saturday, May 24, 2014
Kaneohe

Dylan is trying out his hand at volleyball, it's kinda funny cause they can barely serve the ball over the net!  I think the teams only returned the ball only twice during the three matches...they were cute though!

 What the heck are up with his socks?!?!
IMG_0926-2

this is his neighbor Zoey, she's the cutest thing...she's the tiniest one on the court!
IMG_0924

IMG_0928-2

IMG_0929

IMG_0935-2

IMG_0937

IMG_0939

IMG_0941-2

IMG_0943-2

7 comments:

jalna said...

So cute!

Les said...

they were cute but you would think they would lower the net a little! haha!

jalna said...

That's what I was thinking . . . I would have hard time getting it over! LOL!

Kalin's Mommy said...

Ho da cute, but how come the boys wearing pink shirts?

Les said...

hahaha that's what my sister said! I guess since there were only 2 boys on the team then they got outnumbered...

Erick said...

Ha, ha, so cute! The ball looks SOOoo BIG.

Les said...

I know! that's what I said! I thought they were gonna have smaller balls like other sports, but I guess not!