Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

Tysha's getting married!

Saturday, November 16, 2013
Tysha's House

Tysha and TK are heading out to Vegas next week to get hitched!  Lucky me, I get to tag along, she asked me if I could snap some pics so I jumped at the chance...but before they leave we threw her a so-called bridal shower.  Not your typical shower, it included watching the MMA fight, watching some UH football, and a whole lot of beer, poker and blackjack.  It was fun, nice to have the guys join us once in awhile!

You know there's gonna be trouble when Deborah is in charge of getting the gifts!  The only thing that was going through my mind was...thank god I'm already married!! hahaha!
IMG_7980

IMG_7983

poor Tysha, she's so not the girly type!
IMG_7986

Uh, oh...now it's TK's turn...
IMG_7988

IMG_7989

 IMG_7994

IMG_7995

IMG_7996

IMG_7998

Those are losing keno tickets by the way...
IMG_7999

IMG_8000

IMG_8002

IMG_8004

Can't wait for the wedding!  See you all next week Saturday!

4 comments:

jalna said...

Ho, looks like was good fun!!

Les said...

yah it was...it was nice to see everybody again. So junk that everyone is separated now :(

jalna said...

Yah, made me feel small-kine sad too. Like, I neva see Landon in ages. Actually, except for Kris' shower, I neva even see Tysha for long time too.

Les said...

Speaking of Landon, I practically kidnapped him for the evening. I haven't seen him for so long we were chatting all night!