Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's been a saaaad week for Les...

I had a busy weekend, I had two (well, three, sort of, I'll explain later) photo shoots, and one of them has a deadline by tomorrow. After post processing Saturday night, I went to take a break and play some bejeweled on Facebook. I was playing for a little while then I began getting tons of pop-ups saying that my computer was infected!! Ugh! At the worst possible time! I freaked out and called some computer guy on Sunday morning. He said he could fix it and it would be ready sometime Tuesday...

Tuesday came and by 11:00 I haven't heard from him. I called him (not wanting to sound too pushy) and asked him what time it would be ready. He said "sometime this evening..." but wasn't able to give me a definite time. Hmmm...they close at 9, does that mean I have to wait until 9:00??

He finally called me at 6:00 and said it would be ready around 7. I was all happy happy joy joy because I could finally get my work done! I did more post processing and then ran all the anti-spy software while I went to bed...

When I started to work on my stuff after dinner last night I got more pop-ups saying that my files were infected AGAIN!!! WWWHHHHHYYYYY????? He got a clean bill of health just the other day! I called my computer doctor again and he said I could drop it off with him and it will be ready by noon today...

So the adventure continues.....if you see a post by tonight that means everything went honky-dory. If not, either I'm wallowing in my sorrow or I'm pissed off in a corner somewhere, whining to Jalna "whhhyyyyy meeee????""

Hope to see you tonight!

6 comments:

jalna said...

I soooooo wish you luck with "our" computer. Hopefully we'll have good news later today.

Yosh808 said...

That wouldn't happen if you had a Mac!

Les said...

Thanks Jalna :( No word yet....

Les said...

Yosh --- I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to make that comment!!

Betty Townsend said...

So sorry, Les. I haven't been keeping up. How frustrating!!

Les said...

Thanks Betty, hopefully the worst is over and done with!