Search This Blog

Monday, September 7, 2009

Dawn Patrol

Diamond Head
Monday, September 7, 2009

I found the perfect spot to take pictures, it has a big reefy area to walk on and it's pretty safe...when it's low tide. I asked Randy to take pictures with me this morning so I can get him looking out at the surf during the sunrise. So we left home at 5:30 and headed out to Diamond Head. When we got to the spot, it was gone!! It was high tide so you can barely see the reef...oh well, at least I got to see a nice sunrise this morning!

4 comments:

jalna said...

Beauuuutiful sunrise shots!!! I like Randy's shorts.

Les said...

are you sure it's the shorts that you like?? hahahaha!!!

Betty Townsend said...

Wow, nothing like a Hawaii sunrise! That is something we do when we go home, get up early to go down to the beach, usually Kailua because we stay in a vacation rental there, to watch the sun come up. Randy's a good guy to get up early for you! :)

Les said...

uh yah, he's a good guy as long as the beach is involved! :)