Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby Conner

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our co-worker CQ had baby Conner on July 1, 2009 so I went to assist Jalna for his first baby pics. I was able to sneak in a couple of shots myself...but don't forget to check out the rest of his pics on Jalna's site! (oops, sorry Jalna, I forgot to link you earlier!)

CQ had this huge bear that I thought would be perfect for him...

He didn't seem to like it too much!

Hmmmm....or maybe he was just hungry?

CQ, hurry back to work cause Jalna's stressing out without you! :)

5 comments:

Erick said...

Nice shots! I like the first bear shot, very cute. They can show him that shot when he is an adult. Too COOL!

Les said...

hahaha...I don't think he was too happy with me when I put him there!

Betty Townsend said...

Those bear shots are cute, crying and all. He sure is a handsome little guy! Good Job!

susie said...

Very nice, but you made that cutie cry!!!

Les said...

I know!! Poor thing, I don't think he cried with Jalna!!